It’s been a bad week for the mainstream media.Continue Reading
We are discovering incredible, and now daily, revelations surrounding the Mueller Investigation. They approach – and perhaps reach – the highest levels of the Obama Administration.
The FBI’s weaponization by the Obama Administration. The partisan, and quite possibly illegal acts by the Department of Justice. Manipulation of the FISA Court. Illegal Unmasking and Surveillance of American Citizens. The partisan actions of FBI Agent Peter Strzok, who seemingly appears everywhere in the Clinton and Flynn Investigation. The equally partisan actions displayed by DOJ Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr through his interactions with Fusion GPS and the Trump Dossier.
The list is almost endless.Continue Reading
Congress passed the Jerusalem Embassy Act:
Congress makes the following findings:
(1) Each sovereign nation, under international law and custom, may designate its own capital.
(2) Since 1950, the city of Jerusalem has been the capital of the State of Israel.
(3) The city of Jerusalem is the seat of Israel’s President, Parliament, and Supreme Court, and the site of numerous government ministries and social and cultural institutions.
(4) The city of Jerusalem is the spiritual center of Judaism, and is also considered a holy city by the members of other religious faiths.
(5) From 1948–1967, Jerusalem was a divided city and Israeli citizens of all faiths as well as Jewish citizens of all states were denied access to holy sites in the area controlled by Jordan.
(6) In 1967, the city of Jerusalem was reunited during the conflict known as the Six Day War.
(7) Since 1967, Jerusalem has been a united city administered by Israel, and persons of all religious faiths have been guaranteed full access to holy sites within the city.
(8) This year marks the 28th consecutive year that Jerusalem has been administered as a unified city in which the rights of all faiths have been respected and protected.Continue Reading
Yesterday, as part of a larger post, I wrote these words:
Via an orchestrated FBI leak, a get-in-front-of-the-news Washington Post article was released yesterday:
The former top FBI official assigned to special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s probe of Russian interference in the 2016 election was taken off that job this summer after his bosses discovered he and another member of Mueller’s team had exchanged politically charged texts disparaging President Trump and supporting Hillary Clinton.
Peter Strzok, as deputy head of counterintelligence at the FBI, was a key player in the investigation into Clinton’s use of a private email server to do government work as secretary of state, as well as the probe into possible coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia in the 2016 election.
During the Clinton investigation, Strzok was involved in a romantic relationship with FBI lawyer Lisa Page, who worked for Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.
The Post article – along with an accompanying NYT piece, was released only when it became clear that details of an ongoing Inspector General Investigation into the matter would be forthcoming.
In that moment, I initially missed the significance contained in that final sentence:Continue Reading